Tuesday 8 May 2012

It's 2am and all is quiet in the Salvador residence.  I love the peace.  Life  has been pretty hectic over the last couple of weeks but then that seems more the norm.  Maybe I should wait until I can write life is quiet and uneventful but then what sort of a life would that be?

I have celebrated another birthday which I feel neither happy or sad about.  Before my birthday I had all these grand plans to reassess my life and where I was headed, a kind of reflection on the past year, but when the day came it was more a matter or "nah, just keep moving on."  This tells me I am changing.  Maybe I am becoming wiser or maybe I am just getting lazier. 

Right now I know I am becoming tireder so I guess this is going to be my shortest ever entry but that's okay too.  My thought for today is a simple one -

Be happy with what you have!

No comments: